Who is responsible for receiving the information?
This website counts with an artificial intelligence model and the personal information collected by the website www.ccsuppliesandservices.com is stored in the Bahasosting servers ( https://banahosting.com/) hired by C&C SUPPLIES AND SERVICES LLC with the company GLOBAL CENTER for a period of time of 1 year, unless, the customer request in writing to be deleted of modify their data. The personal information collected by the website www.healthandskills.com is stored on hired servers by C&C SUPPLIES AND SERVICES LLC with the company JACOBSON, STEINBERG & GOLDMAN SL for a period of time of 1 year unless, the customer request in writing to be deleted of modify their data.
What data is stored?
The Privacy Law stores a “register” stores a “record” that is a set of individually identifiable information that a company may maintain about an individual:
· The name of the domain on the Internet (for example, “xempresa.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “suescuela.edu” if you are connecting from a university domain).
· The internet Protocol address (IP, because of his initials in english, a number that is automatically assigned to your computed when you use the internet) from which you access to our site.
· The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
· The date and hour you visit our site.
· The internet address of the site that connected you directly with our site and the information you request.
· Personal data: personal contact information that you voluntarily provide to us when subscribing to our portal or any of our mailing lists. This includes your name, mailing address, web address, telephone number, fax number, and email address.
· Financial information: We collect and store financial information that you provide to us when buying our products or services. This includes the credit card number and billing address before processing the request.
What is this data used for?
· To improve the services provided to the clients while browsing in the page.
· To optimize the marketing tools according to the customer segment.
· Perform statistical analysis and improvements in portal performance and integrated services.
· Determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
· Generate targeted advertising content for customers.
· Send the service information that is required.
· Fulfill your orders
· Bill your services
· Create directories or telephone directories (only when you explicitly request their inclusion)
· Respond to customer requests for services, questions and inquiries.
· Information of a transactional nature to fulfill orders, in alliance with the company that manages the payment gateway.
· Send marketing communications via email, telephone or SMS, social media and any other form of communication that your device is capable of receiving (e.x. video, etc.)
We recognize the privacy of your data
You are not required to provide us with any personal information to access our portals. However, if you choose to provide us with personal information at the time of sending us a message, completing a form and taking the step to the action of the purchase, you authorize us to use such information to answer your message or to fulfill the purpose of purchasing a product or service.
The information you provide as part of a search request may also be automatically collected and stored on servers chosen by C&C SUPPLIES AND SERVICES LLC.
We believe in the importance of protecting the privacy of the minors on the internet and we do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from minors under the age of 13. If any of our customers are minors (18 years old) they might access to our site to search for an article of interest, but it is suggested to process the purchase of products or services under the supervision of a responsible adult, the company C&C SUPPLIES AND SERVICES LLC is not responsible in the event that a minor makes an online purchase without being authorized by his attendant.
When you enter to the page you will be asked if you agree to belong to a list of subscribers to receive free periodic updates via email, you can unsubscribe from receiving messages in the future via a link at the bottom of each email message. We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose our subscriber list to individuals or organizations.
What security measures do we have?
For portal security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs SUCURI software programs to monitor network traffic and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.
Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this server are strictly prohibited; such action may be punishable by law, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
The mechanisms we use to protect customers and the company itself are, among others:
· Identification of fraudulent activities and transactions
· Investigating violations of or the compliance with these agreements
· The protection of any form of the rights and property of C&C SUPPLIES AND SERVICES LLC and its partners or suppliers.
We work to protect the security of your financial information by using PAYPAL technology that encrypts the information you enter to the site. However, no method of transmission within the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We suggest protecting yourself by entering your username and password from a secure device and logging out when you are finished using a shared computer.
Uses of cookies
The company C&C SUPPLIES AND SERVICES uses its own and third-party cookies and tools to obtain statistical data on the navigation of our users and improve our services, these cookies include technical and analysis cookies.